Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Hey guys!
This will be my last post from the United States!
I leave in the morning and will be arriving in Brussels at 8:00 AM Friday morning (their time) which is about 1 AM Sheridan time. 
The nerves have definitely set in. I am truly excited, but so nervous. 
My best friend and I will fly together, so it won't be a lonely experience. 
Finally heard today about the internship that I will be completing while there. I will be working at New Europe (which is a newspaper). I don't know the exact nature of my jobs yet, but I'll sure let everyone know when I do!
Thanks for all the kind words and prayers as I fly! I really appreciate them all as my parents and I tackle this new adventure for all of us!
Keep checking back and I'll post more as I start to get settled in the student house in Brussels!
- Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment